Do you only let out your secrets to the people you’re close to?
I don’t like secrets anyway so I’ll make myself feel better by making them a little less…secretive.
- I still watch the Disney Channel.
- I’m a game nerd at heart.
- I’ve walked in on a family member masturbating.
- One of my ex-friends said something absolutely horrible to me, and I actually believe she was right. (Something I’m going to have to change!)
- I’ve written my share of fanfiction. About Legolas Greenleaf from the Lord of the Rings. (I was always the love interest.)
- I get that urge to jump from high places a little too often.
- People in general are one of my pet peeves yet I’ve always been in customer service jobs, I’m usually the one initiating conversation, and I’m very friendly towards strangers.
- I’m a member of P.E.T.A., but I keep that a secret because of the reputation most members have created for the organization. (I’m not one of those types of members, by the way…)
- Although, I’m legitimately afraid that I’ll witness someone seriously abusing an animal and get life in prison for murder in the first degree.
- I give out advice left and right but I’m the last one to follow it. (I’m not even sure if that’s a secret because a lot of people are that way…)
- I can’t picture myself having a good life and it scares the hell out of me. I hope I’m wrong.
- I’m a giant disappointment to my family. At least, that’s how I feel.
- I would have Bethany Frankel’s babies. If that were possible.
- I’ve been roofied.
- I cried for 3 hours after running over a chipmunk.
- I also refused to drive down that road for a week, referring to it as “Death Lane”.
- I was basically a 13-year-old alcoholic until I watched a video of one of my “big brothers” beating some guy nearly to death after catching him trying to take me behind a shed. Hello eye-opener; hello moronic 13-year-old.
- I used to watch porn simply because I wanted to find some more moves to use on my boyfriend.
- I’ve been with my boyfriend for 6 1/2 years this Wednesday and our sex life has yet to get stale or need any “spicing up”.
- I haven’t admitted my sexual encounters with girls to my boyfriend, so he thinks I’m only “bi-curious”. They happened before we started dating but, for some reason, I’m embarrassed to tell him about them. Odd, because he’s admitted to fantasizing about it.
- I’m slightly nervous to see how many people actually view this entry because it’s not anonymous, although most of these secrets aren’t all that bad.
I like reading @CONFESSIONSandSECRETS from time to time. I’ve also submitted a secret or two to them…but sometimes it feels better to unveil secrets without anonymity. Plus, it can also be difficult and embarrassing to do so, and I find that humbling in a way.
Can you do it?