Why, you ask? There are so many amazing things you can do with them!
1. If your sweet tooth comes a’knockin’, dip your strawberries in sugar for an extra sweet treat!
2. On those hot summer days when you’re hankering for a frozen treat while trying to keep away from ice cream, chop up a few and freeze them! (Or you could just toss some slices INTO your ice cream!)
3. Blend a handful of strawberries into your favorite margarita recipe for that extra fruity kick.
(Recipe– Click that link and scroll down until you find this picture!)
4. Love paint ball? Use old strawberries! They’re much better ammo than paint balls.
5. Who doesn’t love chocolate covered strawberries? There are so many ways to go about it!
6. Toss them into a blender and puree them as a sauce for your ice cream or cake!
7. Slice them over your cereal, pancakes, waffles, or oatmeal! Yum, yum!
8. Vodka infused strawberries! Get a tub of vodka, soak your strawberries (and other fruit) in there for 24 hours, freeze them, then pop them right into the drink of your choice. They serve as ice cubes and a nice buzz!
9. Strawberry slices go absolutely great with salad! You could also whip together a delicious strawberry vinaigrette <–Click that link!
10. Speaking of salad, do you use balsamic vinaigrette? Try drizzling a little of that over your strawberries!
11. Strawberry jam! Come on, who doesn’t love that on toast?
12. Facials ladies? Mash 10 strawberries to a pulp, then add in 3-4 tablespoons of honey and mix together. Apply to your face, grab a good book and relax for a little, rinse off, then admire your smooth healthy skin.
13. Mash up a bunch of strawberries for some amazing organic body paint. Even art tastes great.
14. Cover a pizza dough shell with milk and / or white chocolate, top with sliced strawberries and sprinkle with shredded coconut for an awesome dessert pizza!
15. Strawberry milkshake or strawberry smoothie…It’s so hard to choose!
16. For a quick, delicious breakfast: Grab a small bowl of yogurt, slice up some strawberries and layer them around the edges. Mix in some granola (and honey, if you’d like) and chow down!
17. Prepare a yummy strawberry, melon, and avocado salad <–Click that link!
There are over a million things you could do with strawberries! Each of the websites I’ve listed below are favorites of mine. At the bottom is a website of some of the most delicious strawberry shortcake/pie/bars/EVERYTHING recipes I’ve EVER had. I dare you not to salivate!
I’m always looking for more!